Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Derby

The Kentucky Derby is coming up this Saturday, as well as Mother's Day on Sunday. I've always loved the big floppy hats decked out with bows and flowers and frills, as well as the beautiful dresses and high heels. My best friend Haley influenced me to do this post, she has a love for horses and has an amazing, classic style! Maybe some day we'll be sipping mimosas at the Kentucky Derby and I'll be pretending I know who to bet on (She actually will know). These are a couple outfits I can picture the women of The Derby wearing. Cheers!
Dresses: teacup fifties dress;suzannah.com. Colourblock shift dress;Karenmillen.com.Black Ruched Bodycon black dress;missselfridge.com
Shoes: Ellie Saab Cut out high heels(blue).Delanna Sandal;Ikbennet.com.Christian Louboutin Plateau Platforms(black/cream)
Accessories: Proenza Leather flap clutch.Cutler &Gross Sunglasses.Juicy Couture silk square scarf.
Hats:Nordstrom side bow floppy hat (cream),Oasis Floppy hat @ asos.com (tan with black bow),2 stripe floppy hat(blue/white)@jigsaw-online.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment